If you're planning a trip to Rome, first let me say: I'm jealous! Then let me offer the following recommendations for activities.things to do in Rome
1) Pizza! You have to do it right, though you can't go to Italy without eating pizza. Head over to Roscioli, a third-generation pizzeria making great Italian food the actual way it needs to be. If you want to head there for dinner, remember to book in advance or be prepared to wait, as the place is popular. Service quick, friendly, is and however, and selecting wines and snacks are superb.
2) Go to the Vatican Museums totally free on the last Sunday of each and every month, from 8: 30 a.m. to 2 p.m. (the final admission is at 12: 30 p.m.).
3) Pray for Salvation: Maybe not, but churches are indeed everywhere in Rome. There are over 900 of them, according to Wikipedia! The majority are free of charge and probably the most spectacular is definitely the Four Rome Basilicas of San Giovanni in Laterano, Saint Paul.
4) Quench your thirst: No requirement for water in bottles here! Simply take a drink from any fountain while you go by for any refreshing treat. things to do in Rome
5) Take a trip back in time: and visit the Tempio di Adriano (Temple of Hadrian). Group of many a Hollywood film, this relic from the past is situated in between the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain. Afterwards you can nip into Salotto42 for an aperitif - it's located just over the Piezza di Pietra
6) Then after that...visit the Pantheon free of charge!
7) Consume the scene: the best reason for the city in Lo Zodiaco, that provides a 180 degree view over Rome. Require a few points for the monoculars or bring your own pair and see the metropolis pass by!
8) Dance the night time away: in Rome's hippest club, Micca. Located underground as to what was previously a huge wine cellar, this place is quite chic and a wonderful way to get yourself a flavour from the local nightlife and clubbing scene. If you're not so much of a dancer though, perhaps La Cabala would be more to your taste. Composed of three levels: a lounge, a piano bar as well as a club, it features a stunning location within a historic building overlooking the Lungotevere.
9) Picnic such as your life depends on it: you're spoilt for choice! Walk through the dreamy Borghese Gardens, settle down in Villa Ada or picnic with friends and relations in Villa Pamphili.
10) Drink such as the locals: the Etabli aperitif bar is beautiful and extremely popular amongst locals. Go after 7pm to enjoy the romantic atmosphere, the welcoming buzz of locals and also the delicious finger drinks and food. What a wonderful way to say good bye to a fabulous city!